Come and meet Paddington™ at intervals throughout the day.
Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Pre-booking is essential for our VIP departures.
Pre-booked special train tickets guarantee a seat on a VIP departure from Hythe to New Romney Station to see Paddington™. These tickets include reserved seat from Hythe to New Romney and return travel on a designated train departing one hour after you arrive at New Romney.
There is a choice of departures from Hythe to New Romney:
• 9:40, 11:10, 12:40 and 2:10
Advance online tickets include:
• Reserved seat on the VIP departure from Hythe Station to New Romney Station.
• Free parking at Hythe Station (subject to car park availability/capacity)
• Personal appearances from Paddington™ at New Romney Stations at intervals on each day.
• Free short train rides hauled by our famous and oldest steam locomotive ‘The Bug’ at New Romney Station.
• Participation in other organised children’s activities at New Romney Station.
• The Bug will be parked up for photographic opportunities.
The Railway will still be open for those wishing to travel along the line but the Heywood Buffet and other New Romney facilities are exclusively for the use of this special event. Our Dungeness facilities and the End of the Line Restaurant will be operating as normal.Buy Tickets Here
Join the Bug Club, our children's membership for visitors under 11 years old. Enjoy Children's Week and lots of other benefits!Buy Membership Now
The perfect railway keepsake. A memorable addition to a booking for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and retirements. Choose from a range of colours and designs with wording of your choice. A great gift to take away with you. Must be ordered 4 weeks in advance.More Information