Set against the backdrop of some of Kent’s most picturesque countryside is what makes a journey on the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway a totally unique experience, and thus provides our Travel Trade partners and Group Organisers with the all-weather, all-generations great day out.
Book now: https://rhdr.vticket.co.uk/customer.php?xCmd=register
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
BOOK A GROUP
- The most complete collection of one-third full size steam locomotives in the world.
- 13½ miles of track stretching across the picturesque Romney Marsh from the Cinque Port town of Hythe to Dungeness, which is designated as a National Nature Reserve.
- A convenient location. Our Hythe Station is just 10 minutes off the M20 at Junction 11.
- Takeaway drinks and snacks available to purchase.
- Space to park (free of charge) full-sized coaches (no height restrictions) at New Romney and Dungeness Stations.
- Additional coach parking along one-way system in Hythe, Dymchurch town centre car park and along New Romney High Street.
- Green Timetable Options: 12:00 Hythe to Dungeness. Returns at 1:30 or 2:30.
Dungeness to Hythe (any departure except for 10.20 and 3.30) Return at 2.00 or 3.00
1:00 Hythe to Dungeness single.
2:30 Dungeness to Hythe single.
- Yellow Timetable Options: 12:30 Hythe to Dungeness. 12:30 Dungeness to Hythe. Both return times at 2:30.
- Pink Timetable Options: 12:00 Hythe to Dungeness. Return at 2:00 or 2:45.
12.45 Hythe to Dungeness. Return at 2.45.
1.30 Hythe to Dungeness. Return at 2.45.
3.40 Hythe to Dungeness. Single Only
2.00 Dungeness to Hythe. Return at 3.40.
2.00 Dungeness to Hythe single.
- Purple Timetable Options: 12.30 New Romney to Dungeness. Return at 2.00 or 4.00.
3.00 New Romney to Dungeness. Return at 4.00.
2.00 Dungeness to New Romney. Ret at 3.00.
- Want a single journey?
Pink timetable: Hythe - Dungeness 3:40